Gone are the days of the huge immovable personal computers. The laptops have made life easy and productivity amazingly high. Right from students, to working professionals and entrepreneurs, all are much comfortable using laptops. It is convenient to travel with and does not restrict you to one place only. Among all of the factors that you see while buying a laptop, the price of it is most important. Many of them have a budget of around 30000. If you are looking to buy the best laptop under 35000, here are some of the budget-friendly laptops for you.
Best Laptops Under 35000 in India
|Best Laptops Under 35000||Price||Buy Now|
|ASUS VivoBook 14 X409UA-EK361TS||Rs. 31,990||Buy Now|
|Dell Inspiron 15 3584||Rs. 32,750||Buy Now|
|HP 14q-cs0023TU||Rs. 32,990||Buy Now|
|Dell Inspiron 3584||Rs. 29,989||Buy Now|
|Lenovo IdeaPad S145 81W800C3IN||Rs. 34,890||Buy Now|
|HP 15 15-DA0326TU||Rs. 35,999||Buy Now|
|Acer Aspire 3 A315-53||Rs. 26,990||Buy Now|
|Lenovo Ideapad S145||Rs. 30,780||Buy Now|
|HP 15 Ryzen R3||Rs. 34,999||Buy Now|
|Dell Vostro 3568||Rs. 37,990||Buy Now|
1. ASUS VivoBook 14 X409UA-EK361TS
The ASUS VivoBook 14 can be the ideal laptop for students. This is because of its extraordinary features and of course, because of its slim structure and lightweight body. The ASUS is known as a brand that offers one of the top laptops under 35000, and here is the reason behind it.
- The laptop comes with the 7th generation i3 processor.
- It has a 4GB RAM and 256GB NVMe SSD.
- It has screen with 14” full HD with anti-glare feature.
- It has a fingerprint reader, wireless wifi and Bluetooth.
The price of this amazing laptop is 43000, but the shopping apps are giving it for around 32000. Hence it easily fits the category of the best laptop under 35000. This can be the best choice of laptops for those who travel and use laptops with little care.
- The laptop is only 1.6kgs, and it is very easy to travel with it.
- The 4GB RAM can be expandable up to 12GB.
- The Microsoft Office is preinstalled, and the laptop has lifetime validity of Windows 10 operating system.
- The laptop comes in the colour of transparent silver, and students who buy it may tend to get a lot of scratches on it.
2. Dell Inspiron 15 3584
The Dell Inspiron is the highest-rated and best laptop in India under 35000. This is because of the expert customer support they render. Here is more about this laptop.
- The processor of this laptop is the 7th Generation i3.
- The laptop has 4GB RAM and a 1TB HDD.
- The laptop’s operating system is Windows 10.
- Microsoft Office is pre-installed in it.
The pricing of all the Dell laptops are decent, and so is this. You can find this product on the online shopping platforms for around 33000. Hence if you want to get the best laptop under 35000, this model can be an ideal choice.
- The device weighs only 2.03kgs and is very slim. This makes travelling with it easy.
- It has seamless multitasking ability, and you can switch from one program to another without much time.
- This device is provided with 15.6” screen with FHD.
- While connecting to the TV or a big screen, the device at times does not detect the external connection.
Also check Best Laptops Under 20000
3. HP 14q-cs0023TU
HP has been one of the most reliable laptops over time and continues to be the best laptop under 35000. Here are some of the key features that will help you make a choice.
- The device works on the 7th generation i3 processor.
- The RAM is 8GB, and its SSD is 256GB.
- The operating system is Windows 10.
- Here One can find 14″ FHD display to have good results.
The HP laptops are decently priced, and the pricing of these laptops after offers come up to only 33000.
- The device weighs only 1.47kgs and is ideal for those who travel.
- Microsoft Office Home and student is pre-installed in it.
- The laptop comes with a multi-format SD card reader.
- There are reviews that read about the laptop getting slow with time.
4. Dell Inspiron 3584
The other budget-friendly laptop that comes in the list of good laptops under 35000 is the Dell Inspiron 3584 again. Here are some features you should run your eye on.
- The device has the processor 7th Gen Core i3-7020U.
- It has 1TB HDD and 4GB RAM.
- The battery life of this laptop is 6 hours without charge.
- This laptop holds intel graphics and FHD display of 15.6”.
The MRP of this laptop is about 42000, but if you are buying it through the online electronic shopping portal, you will pay only 29000 for this. Hence if you are looking for the best laptop under 35000, you can select this model from Dell.
- The operating system is Windows 10, and this comes for a lifetime.
- The laptop weighs 2.2kgs, and this makes it easy for travellers.
- The screen has an anti-glare backlit LED display.
- The battery life is good initially, but a few battery issues may pop up over the long run.
Also check Best Laptops Under 30000
5. Lenovo IdeaPad S145 81W800C3IN
Lenovo has known to have the best laptops under 35k and has amazing customer reviews too. Here is why this laptop could be your perfect choice.
- The device has 10th Gen Intel Core i3-1005G1 processor.
- Its speed is 1.2 GHz base speed and 3.4GHz max speed.
- The device can tilt up to 180 degrees.
- The weight of it is 1.85kgs, and this makes an ideal laptop for students.
The pricing of this amazing laptop comes nearly around 35000 and not more than it. As the price of this model varies on different stores, you need to check the same with the concerned store before looking for any best laptop under 35000.
- The battery stays up to 5.5 hours, and there is the option of fast charge.
- There is a year of domestic warranty.
- The visual effects are simply beautiful.
- The replacement while claiming warranty is a tough process.
Also check Best Laptops Under 40000
6. HP 15 15-DA0326TU
Here is another extra-smart best laptop under 35000 that functions amazingly well. HP has the best customer testimonials, and here is what makes it amazing.
- The processor is 7th Generation i3.
- This laptop has WLED Display of 15.6” FHD.
- It has 4GB DDR4 RAM and Intel HD Graphics 620.
- Along with this, it has a 1TB HDD.
The cost of this HP laptop comes somewhere close to 31000, and the pricing is very much considerable when you look at the features.
- The buyers will get a year of domestic warranty.
- The product has pre-installed Windows 10 home that is supported for a lifetime.
- The battery works without charge for 7 hours.
- The product is slightly delicate and needs to be handled with care.
7. Acer Aspire 3 A315-53
Acer is the latest and fastest-selling laptops. It is chosen by many working professionals, and here are its stand-out points. Those who want to have the best laptop under 35000 this model must be checked.
- It has the Intel Core i3-7020U processor.
- The speed of it is 2.3GHz, and the cache is 3GB.
- The screen is 15.6-inch with full HD display.
- It has 4GB DDR4 RAM which is upgradable upto 16GB RAM.
The Acer Aspire 3 A315-53 laptop comes with an unbelievable price of around 26000. The best device presented at this discounted price is what makes people choose it.
- The display is a treat to the eyes.
- The battery backup is pretty good.
- Windows 10 64-bi is its operating system.
- The weight of the laptop is around 3.3kgs and carrying it while travelling is a little painful.
8. Lenovo Ideapad S145
The Lenovo laptop is worth buying if you are a student. This product comes with a bag too. Here is what you get if you buy the laptop.
- The processor is 8th gen core intel which is known for its speed.
- The laptop has 3.9 GHz highest speed.
- The device has 8GB RAM and 1TB HDD.
- The screen has a full HD display and anti-glare technology.
You can purchase the laptop for 31000 and get the bag free. This combo offer is valid over many shopping portals.
- The weight of the laptop is 1.85kgs, and this makes it a perfect notebook to travel and carry.
- It has 1TB memory storage capacity.
- The battery life is up to 6 hours, and the laptop can be tilted up to 180 degrees.
- The Windows 10 operating system has to be installed separately as it does not come with the device.
Also check Best Laptops Under 50000
9. HP 15 Ryzen R3
The name of HP Ryzen is quite unheard in the market, but you should not miss reading about it as it is one of the best laptops under 35000. It fits into the budget range and has features that you have been looking for.
- The processor is AMD Ryzen 3 2200U that has 2.5 GHz base processor speed and up to 3.4 GHz burst frequency.
- The laptop is pre-loaded with the Windows 10 operating system.
- It has 4GB DDR4 RAM which is expandable to 16 GB.
- The screen is 15.6’’ with a WLED backlit display.
The cost of this laptop is over 45000, but the shopping portals are giving a discounted price that comes up to 31000.
- It has a one-year domestic warranty.
- It has a sleek design and weighs only 2kgs.
- The battery life is impressive and lasts up to 13 hours.
- It is not marketed well in the market, and many do not find out about it.
10. Dell Vostro 3568
The Dell Vostro laptops are again not well-marketed, and this makes people not know about it. Here are the reasons that make you reach out for this useful notebook.
- It comes with the 6th Gen Intel Corei3-6006U processor, having 2GHz base processor speed.
- It has 4GB DDR4 RAM with 1TB HDD.
- The screen is a 15.6” HD display with anti-glare technology.
- The device comes with Intel HD 520 Graphics.
The Vostro laptop costs you around 31000-32000 depending on the platform you are shopping from.
- The device has both domestic and accidental warranty.
- The battery life is for over 6 hours.
- The device is thin and weighs 2.18kgs.
- The device comes in black colour, while it would be nice if other colours were given.
All of the Dell series laptops are budget-friendly, and the best one is Dell Vostro.
In India, people choose Lenovo, but Acer and Dell can also be given a try if they meet the requirement of an individual.
HP 15 Ryzen R3 can be the best laptop that comes with a graphic card.
Lenovo and Dell have been in the market since long and provide amazing customer assistance. Hence they are known as the best.
The best brand is undoubtedly DELL. It offers not only quality features but also excellent customer service, which is an important requirement from the buyer’s point of view.